From the monthly archives:

January 2011

My Top 10 Books of 2010

January 1, 2011

This year was a record year for the reading of books. I didn’t keep count of the books, but I estimate it was around 50 books. About 70% of my reading is in the area of theology, church history and Christian biographies (with a the majority being theology.) The other 30% are education books, general […]

Read the full article →